Thursday, June 2

The package only exists on Airtel Network. Well, Airtel called it weekend plan but to me, it has gone beyond weekend plan.



Airtel weekend plan can simply be accumulated the way you want to be use when the time is ripe. This is how I got my own 7GB every weekend.

Airtel only allow you to subscribe once per day, which means that you can only get 1GB per day

>>The gigs can be accumulated till weekend.
>>The more you subscribe the more the expiry date extends.

So I sub from Sunday till Saturday, and then use the plan for weekend without thinking of anything data exhaustion.

How Can I Subscribe?

It is simple, dial *474*1# Cost N100… If you are not eligible, get a new Airtel Sim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH THIS BLOG

CATEGORIES

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Advert

Translate

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK

BLOG ARCHIVE

POPULAR POSTS